Citibank Visa Procurement Card
- Immediately contact the Citibank Help Desk by calling 1-800-248-4553
- After reporting your issue to Citibank, please report the issue to Gerardina Paduano as well by phone at (631) 632-6017 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
VISA Procurement Cards are issued to individual employees; the individual named on the face of the card is the only one authorized to use it. Sharing your P-Card and/or related passwords is strictly prohibited.
If you will be out of the office for an extended period of time, please e-mail Gerardina Paduano to request a temporary suspension.
- Contact the vendor using the phone number listed on the Citibank statement
- If you cannot identify the transaction or reach the supplier, please file a dispute with Citibank
- Contact Citibank by calling 1-800-248-4553 or by logging on to your Citibank profile via CitiManager and selecting the 'submit dispute' button on the statement next to the transaction
- After reporting your issue to Citibank, please advise Gerardina Paduano by phone or e-mail, (631)-632-6017 or email@example.com
- Your original signed Statement Information Form (found at the end of the certification process by clicking CERT PRINT) signed by the cardholder and direct supervisor
- Your Citibank Cardholder Statement (found on the CitiManager website)
- All corresponding original receipts (referencing the vendor name, item(s) purchased, and cost)
- Justifications and supporting documents [required for any purchase including but not limited to those that may appear to be non-business (keep in mind that the specific nature of your department's business is not always discerned), food purchases, and/or memberships]