- For Employees
- For Suppliers
- NYS Contract Compliance
State Visa Procurement Card
- Ideally, P-Cards are issued to individuals that are responsible for making routine purchases for their department. Department supervisors will identify employees who are to apply for a P-Card.
- Please complete and interoffice aVISA Procurement Card Application to the Procurement Office at zip 6000.
- Cardholders are assigned a single transaction limit of up to $2500.
- No, P-Cards are funded by State accounts only. Please stay tuned for information regarding the new RF Credit Card program scheduled to launch at the end of August 2022.
- State VISA Procurement Cards may NOT be used for any travel related expenses. Please refer to our Travel & Card Program website for travel related inquiries.
- No, the State VISA Procurement Card cannot be used for any travel related expenses. Using the P-Card to "hold" a reservation will put the traveler's reservation in jeopardy. Please stay tuned for information regarding the new Travel Card program scheduled to launch in September 2022.
- The P-Card cannot be used for entertainment/field trips; please purchase your event tickets using your e-Procurement system (WolfMart or Lawson).
- VISA Procurement Cards may NOT be used to purchase gift certificates or any "gift" of any nature.
- Immediately contact the Citibank Help Desk by calling 1-800-248-4553
- After reporting your issue to the banking institution, please report the issue to the Procurement, Travel & Card Program department as well by via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
VISA Procurement Cards are issued to individual employees; the individual named on the face of the card is the only one authorized to use it. Sharing your P-Card and/or related passwords is strictly prohibited.
If you will be out of the office for an extended period of time, please e-mail email@example.com to request a temporary suspension.
- Contact the vendor using the phone number listed on the credit card statement
- If you cannot identify the transaction or reach the supplier, please file a dispute with the bank provider.
- Contact Citibank by calling 1-800-248-4553 or by logging on to your Citibank profile viaCitiManager and selecting the 'submit dispute' button on the statement next to the transaction
- After reporting your issue to Citibank, please advise the Procurement Travel & Card Program department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All transactions must be reconciled/certified by the designated deadlines. Once the bank provider has reviewed your dispute and investigated the charge, a credit will be posted to your statement. Both credits and debits must be certified.
- When in doubt, please contact the Procurement, Travel & Card Program team via email at email@example.com
- You can request changes to your P-Card profile by emailing the Procurement Travel & Card Programs team at firstname.lastname@example.org