In The Spotlight
New Fringe Rate and Seamless Benefits for RF Postdocs
Starting July 1, SUNY RF will significantly reduce the institutional cost of fringe benefits for RF employee Postdoctoral Associates while simultaneously expanding benefits for employee and fellow postdocs.
The fringe rate will go down to 25% for postdocs. RF employee postdocs will have access to the same health, dental, and vision plans, but with an added option through UMR, Inc. Also, RF Postdoc Fellows and Postdoc Fellows Paid Direct will have the same options for the first time, allowing seamless benefits.
News & Announcements
- SUNY RF Expands Postdoc Benefits While Lowering the Cost to PIs
- OPA Update: June 28, 2019
- OPA Update: June 13, 2019
- OPA Update: May 15, 2019
- OPA Update: May 3, 2019
- Postdoc registration now open for Fall 2019 Communicating Science Courses
- OPA Update: April 3, 2019
- SBU Postdoc Travel Awards re-open for applications
- OPA Update: March 21, 2019
- OPA Update: February 19, 2019
- Have you completed the Postdoc and Research Scientist Info Form?
- OPA Update: January 7, 2019
- Postdocs in the News: Research Illuminates How Genes Respond to Temperature
- Chemistry Postdoc Wins Prize as Finalist in 2018 Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists
- 19AugPhD Career Ladder Program Info SessionThe PhD Career Ladder Program (PCLP) is a career mentoring program for grad students and postdocs pursuing any career pathway. Attend our in...
- 16SepNational Postdoc Appreciation WeekNational Postdoc Appreciation Week is Sept 16-20, 2019. Have you appreciated your postdocs today?...
- 9OctNew Postdoc WelcomeAn introduction to the SBU postdoc experience for recently arrived postdocs....
- 17OctPlanning Your Path to a Satisfying CareerPlanning Your Path to a Satisfying Career is a workshop that will help you develop an Individual Development Plan (IDP), as well as key skil...