In The Spotlight
Join us for the SBU Postdoc Spotlight on Nov 14 and learn how our postdocs are
Spotlight speakers will present five minute, TED-like talks with the goal of sharing the excitement and impact of their work with a broad audience of postdocs, faculty, staff, and students across disciplines. Come be part of that audience!
Attendees can register here:
News & Announcements
- Speaker Registration open for Postdoc Spotlight, sign up by Oct 2
- OPA Travel Award program permanently closes
- SUNY RF Expands Postdoc Benefits While Lowering the Cost to PIs
- OPA Update: June 28, 2019
- OPA Update: June 13, 2019
- OPA Update: May 15, 2019
- OPA Update: May 3, 2019
- Postdoc registration now open for Fall 2019 Communicating Science Courses
- OPA Update: April 3, 2019
- OPA Update: March 21, 2019
- OPA Update: February 19, 2019
- Have you completed the Postdoc and Research Scientist Info Form?
- OPA Update: January 7, 2019
- Postdocs in the News: Research Illuminates How Genes Respond to Temperature
- 17OctPlanning Your Path to a Satisfying CareerPlanning Your Path to a Satisfying Career is a workshop that will help you develop an Individual Development Plan (IDP), as well as key skil...
- 29OctThe Resilient Scholar WorkshopFor graduate students and postdocs to learn strategies to take a proactive and resilient approach to the sometimes stressful research enviro...
- 14NovSBU Postdoc SpotlightSee a snapshot of SBU postdoc research in short TED-like talks....
- 21NovThe Informational Interview: Investigating Careers While Expanding Your NetworkLearn effective strategies for using your network to explore career options!...