In The Spotlight
SBU Free Tax Clinics start 2/13/19
Postdocs can receive free tax advice and discounted tax prep services from a certified
tax accountant at the GSO tax clinics. Held weekly on most Wednesdays from 10am-12pm
in SAC rm227, clinics are first come, served. You may want to line up 15 min early
and bring your documents from
Next clinics: Feb 20, Feb 27, Mar 6
Special China Clinic: Mar 13
Special India Clinic: Mar 27
For a full schedule, visit: www.stonybrookgso.org/tax-clinic
News & Announcements
- OPA Update: February 19, 2019
- Have you completed the Postdoc and Research Scientist Info Form?
- OPA Update: January 7, 2019
- OPA Update: November 9, 2018
- Postdocs in the News: Research Illuminates How Genes Respond to Temperature
- OPA Update: October 2, 2018
- Chemistry Postdoc Wins Prize as Finalist in 2018 Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists
- OPA Update: September 7, 2018
- 2AprPop-Up Mentoring LuncheonThe Pop-Up Mentoring Luncheon (PUM Luncheon) is a one-time, no strings attached mentoring session that gives interested Stony Brook grad stu...
- 9AprNew Postdoc WelcomeAn introduction to the SBU postdoc experience for recently arrived postdocs....
- 23AprResume Bootcamp Spring 2019With Randall Ribaudo, Ph.D. (Co-Founder of SciPhD, CEO of Human Workflows, LLC) Learn strategies for dissecting job postings, framing your s...