P515: Authorized Signatures for Fiscal Transactions
- Issued by:
- Office of Administration
- PR-852, November, 1972
- April, 2008
- A record of Authorized Signatory must be on file for any account that is going to attempt to process financial transactions.
- Only the Account Director and their associated delegates are authorized to request financial transactions.
- Fiscal Offices requiring a record of authorized signature unique to the fiscal transaction
- Although delegates have authority to sign off on fiscal transactions, the account director retains final responsibility for all transactions on the account. Additions and deletions in the signing authority of individuals on the account require the completion and submission of an updated form.
- ACCOUNTING TRANSACTIONS:
- Materials and Services Requisitions
- Journal Transfer
- Cash Payment Voucher
- PROCUREMENT TRANSACTIONS:
- Purchase Requisitions
- Change Order Requests
- Standard/Special Charge Voucher, Independent Contractor Payment Requests
- PAYROLL APPOINTMENTS::
- Only those signatures on file will be accepted on new hire/change forms, indicating fiscal approval for payroll expenditure.
(631) 63 2-6040
Documents Management Section
Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library
Room W4559, Z = 6000
(631) 63 2-6050
Human Resource Services
(631) 63 2-6181