The International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (IJFAB) provides a forum within bioethics for feminist thought and debate. Sponsored by the International Network on Feminist Approaches to Bioethics ( FAB), IJFAB welcomes feminist scholarship on ethical issues related to health, health care, and the biomedical sciences. IJFAB aims to demonstrate clearly the necessity and distinctive contributions of feminist scholarship to bioethics.
IJFAB is committed to sustaining and expanding the network of scholars in feminist bioethics. In accord with this mission IJFAB is:
- Multidisciplinary, reflecting the diversity of methods and approaches within feminist bioethics.
- International, representing the global constituency of FAB and feminist scholarship in bioethics.
- Committed to exploring the implications of scholarship for public policy.
- Committed to exploring how gender intersects with other social determinants of privilege and discrimination, including race, class, ethnicity, sexuality, and physical and mental ability.
- Committed to exploring the relation of feminist theory to feminist pedagogy and feminist practice a Pagescross a wide variety of domains related to health.
IJFAB is supported in part by the Office of the President and the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Stony Brook University.
For more information, please visit the IJFAB website.