Monthly Award Summary (MAS) and Monthly Project Summary (MPS) Reports
The Monthly Award Summary (MAS) and Monthly Project Summary (MPS) Reports contain summaries and details of actual current month expenditures. These reports, which contain seven sections, provide month-end snapshots of award or project level expenditures. These monthly summary reports become available shortly after the end of each month.
How to view your reports in PIAI
Data availability with this delivery method:
- You will see monthly reports from month-end July 2009 if the award or project was open at that time.
- If an award or project was established less than six months ago, you will only see reports for the months since the award or project was set up.
- Each month RF will add the latest reports until there is a 24-month history of MAS and MPS reports available for viewing.
- Active, At-Risk and On-Hold Awards: Monthly reports will be available for 24 months.
- Closed Awards: Monthly reports will be available for two months after the award is closed – unchanged from our current process for closed awards.
You can access information about your Expenditures in one of these three ways:
|Principal Investigator Award Interface (PIAI)||Through previous business day|
|QuickView||Through previous business day|
|Monthly Award and Project Summaries||Through previous month-end|
All three methods above require a RF Portal account and appropriate access.