The School of Professional Development
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at SBU, is a non-credit, educational program meant to appeal to individuals ages 50+ that is hosted, directed, and sponsored by the School of Professional Development at Stony Brook University.
Professionally-focused & flexible
- 10 master’s & certificate programs (7 fully online)
- Part-time or full-time
- GREs not required
- Most admit 3x per year
Late admissions dates
- 30+ degree and certificate programs to prepare students to become teachers and administrators
- Center for Teaching & Learning in Community – continuing education and customized training
Non-credit professional and continuing education
- Center for Corporate Education – project management, leadership, analytics, legal studies, Six Sigma, clean energy and more.
- Customized training for businesses & organizations
Seawolves for Life
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute: Peer-led workshops