The OLLI Arts Council will utilize the Art Wall & Display Case in room SBS S102 to create a gallery of members' art to be enjoyed throughout the semester.
Want To Share Your Work?
It is the goal of the OLLI Arts Council to include all members. Your work will not be judged.
- ALL WORK FOR ART WALL MUST BE FRAMED, WIRED AND READY TO HANG. Please label the back of your work with your name, title of work, address and telephone number.
- No size requirements - Work is exhibited based on availability of space.
- All media is accepted (water color, oil, photographs, weavings, carvings, sculpture, jewelry, etc.)
- NO EARLY REMOVALS PLEASE - Art Work must remain for the OLLI Literary Tea. All participants must commit to the entire length of the exhibit.
- Art work must be created by members only (not necessarily in an OLLI workshop).
- Email Laura.West@stonybrook.edu with your name, title of work and media to register.
nicollsroad - Fall 2016 issue
The Fall 2016 issue of nicollsroad, OLLI's own literary review, is now online for your reading pleasure. This third issue features 10 poems and one short story created by OLLI members. Our editorial board sifted through many outstanding submissions to determine the final selections.