Skip Navigation

Reporting Discrimination or Sexual Misconduct

Far Beyond Flag

Reporting Allegations of Sexual Misconduct (sex and/or gender discrimination)

If you are in immediate danger contact University Police at 333 from a campus phone or 631-632-3333 from a non-campus phone. If you are not on campus, contact 911 for your local police. Please visit Title IX website and click "Call Now" on the top right corner to check the phone numbers. If you are not in immediate danger, you may submit your report online by clicking the links below:

Click here for more information on the Complaint  Process

As part of the University commitment on prevention of issues of gender discrimination and sexual misconduct, we offer training for student, faculty, and staff.  For more information, click here 
Login to Edit