Skip Navigation

Accessibility Permits

Temporary accessibility parking permit on campus

Online Employee Accommodation Request Form

Request of temporary accessibility parking permit less than 30 days, you may contact the appropriate HR office or you can fill out online employee accommodation request form to submit the request. 

SBU West Campus & HSC Employees

Human Resource Services
Attn: Paulene Toussaint
Phone: 631-632-6161
Fax: 631-632-6208

Stony Brook Medicine Employees

Human Resources
Attn: Tami Goldberg
Phone: 631-444-4734
Fax: 631-444-4724

LISVH Employees

LISVH Human Resources
Attn: Denise Muscarella 
Phone: 631-444-8617
Fax: 631-444-8517

For Students -

Student Accessibility Support Center(SASC)

Phone: 631-632-6748
Fax: 631-632-6747


Process of request for an accessibility permit within local township

Town Clerk's Office Location Near Stony Brook

Call your Township for an application for “Disabled Parking Permit” o r go online for an application for “Disabled Parking Permit” within your township

  1. Print out the application for the town you are a resident in & fill out information
  2. Bring the application to your health care provider and they will fill it out their part
  3. Once completed by your health care provider, bring all paperwork to your town. You will need a valid NYS Driver’s License
  4. They will process your application, and if approved, you will receive your permit
Login to Edit