How To Apply
There is no charge for this grant-funded program, but applicants must meet eligibility requirements.
This program open to residents of New York State. It is designed for professionals currently working in or aspiring to enter the wind sector with any of the following functions:
- Marine/Atmospheric Sciences
- Wind Energy
- Renewables & Sustainability
- Environmental/Public Policy
- Business Strategy & Development
- Project/Program Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Marketing, Communications, & Public Relations
- Safety & Emergency Management
Applicants should possess either a(n):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Associate degree and 2+ years experience in any of the fields listed above
Applicants should complete the form below. Those applicants that meet the entrance criteria will then have a phone interview with Associate Vice President of Professional Education Patricia Malone. Please note that the program is capped at 30 students to foster strong networking and interactive learning.
The application deadline is July 15, but applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and there is limited space available for this program.