- Degree Programs
- Community Programs
- Support Us
Summer Camp Safety
The safety of our students has always been a priority at our summer camps, but this year we are taking extra steps to make sure our students are safe, stay healthy, and have an incredible musical experience.
As we finalize plans to maximize safety without compromising what makes our camps so much fun, here are some of the measures that are expected to be in place this summer:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by students and staff
- We have access to larger rooms to give students extra social distancing space
- Hand sanitizer is always available and required to be used at regular intervals
- Lunches are expected to take place outside with distancing rules in place (In case of rain, we have access to larger indoor spaces throughout campus)
- We will try to use outside spaces as much as possible
- The final performances will be live-streamed and recorded
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our plans, please email us email@example.com.