The Manufacturing and Technology Resource Center (MTRC) also provides Biotechnology Services to small and medium sized manufacturing companies, and brings many years of knowledge, experience, process development, and project management to our clients. These services include:
MTRC has partnered with the Long Island Food Council (LIFC) to bring expert consulting to small-to-medium sized food manufacturers. Qualifying food manufacturers can apply for consulting services in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Categories of Consulting
- Recipe development
- Package design
- Nutritional content & labeling
- Health & Safety requirements and certification processes
- New product development
- International export
- Financial management
- Digital marketing for the food industry
- Professional services
2) MTRC will review the form with LIFC and connect you with appropriate consultant. The consultant will reach out to you for an initial consultation to discuss your company's need and potentially develop a project.
4) When a project is developed and a scope of work is identified, both a company representative and the consultant must sign a Consulting Proposal Form (available upon request of the consultant) and submit it to MTRC@stonybrook.edu.