The Interfaith Center reflects the many diverse religious traditions on our campus. It is the representative
organization for chaplains and campus ministry staff who are officially selected representatives
of religious denominations and have a major concern for and a working relationship
with the University.
Members cooperate with administration, faculty, students and staff in programs that
contribute to the human quality of the University and to the integrity of its academic
Worship services are held and opportunities are provided to learn about and appreciate
diverse religious traditions.
Our Member Associations....
• develop religious life on campus
• study our own and other religious traditions
• hold worship services and other programs
• provide counseling and guidance
• contribute to the human quality of the University