Welcome to the Innovation Greenhouse! This is our collaboration space that you can find in Harriman 206. The purpose of the Greenhouse is to allow your ideas to grow! To encourage this, we have movable and unmovable white boards, collaboration areas, Solstice screens, a green screen, Digital Media Center, conference tables and vinyl cutters!
WHO can use this space?
The Greenhouse is open to all current SBU students, faculty, staff in any program.
WHAT services are available here?
● Vinyl Cutters (Cricut & Silhouette Cameo)*
● Digital Media (All Adobe Suite Software)
● 2 Solstice Screens
● Keva Blocks
● Amazon Echo
● Charging Stations
● Moveable Whiteboards (including whiteboard markers)
● Whiteboard Tables (including whiteboard markers)
● Craft supplies ( markers, crayons, pens, scissors, gluesticks, tape, etc)
* This service will require training before use, please see our training page to learn more.
See our services page if you would like to know more about the specific machines we use in our spaces.
WHERE is this space located?
The Innovation Greenhouse is located in Harriman Hall room 206.
WHEN is the Innovation Greenhouse open?
SPRING 2020 HOURS
MONDAY: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
TUESDAY: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
WEDNESDAY: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
THURSDAY: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
FRIDAY: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
SUNDAY: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Check out a time lapse video of one of our Lab Consultants building with Keva Planks:
Don't be shy and stop by to work out your imagination and build any structure you can imagine!