Stony Brook University's Inauguration Committee prioritizes the safety of our community and is enforcing strict COVID-19 protocols.
- All guests are required to be vaccinated and must present a valid vaccination card or Excelsior Pass
- Guests who are not vaccinated must show proof of a negative PCR taken 72 hours prior to the event start time or a negative antigen test taken 6 hours prior to the start time
- Children under 12 are exempt when accompanied by a parent/guardian who meets the requirements
- All guests must wear masks when indoors
- If you are sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been recently exposed to someone with the disease, we ask that you remain home and enjoy the livestream at stonybrook.edu/live.