IMPORTANT NOTICE : All student Records & Registration matters have been moved to the Office of the Registrar on west campus. Please click here for their contact information.
When do I enroll?
For Fall and Spring semester enrollment, each student is assigned an electronic Enrollment Appointment. Your Enrollment Appointment is the exact date and time that you may begin your enrollment. (For example, April 14th, 11:00AM).
TO VIEW YOUR ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT:
Login to your SOLAR System Account
Select "Student Records & Registration"
Select the "Enrollment Dates" link under the Enrollment Menu
NOTE: Enrollment Appointments are available for viewing on the SOLAR System in the beginning of April for Fall Semester enrollment and the beginning of November for Spring Semester Enrollment.
How do I enroll ?
Students enroll for classes on the SOLAR System and are eligible to enroll as of the date and time of their Enrollment Appointment. New students will receive information regarding orientation and enrollment from their Health Sciences school.
What if I am a former student, but have not attended for one semester or more?
- Health Sciences students who are not eligible to enroll must contact their Health Sciences program
- Graduate School students who are not eligible to enroll must contact the Graduate School.
- School of Professional Development students who are not eligible to enroll must contact SPD.
- Undergraduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, Marine Sciences Research Center, and School of Journalism who have not been enrolled at Stony Brook for four consecutive Fall and Spring semesters and have not earned any Stony Brook credits must rematriculate in order to enroll. Note: Summer and Winter sessions do not count towards missed semesters.
- Undergraduate students in the College of Engineering & Applied Sciences who have not been enrolled for one Fall or Spring semester must rematriculate in order to enroll. Note: Summer and Winter sessions do not count towards missed semesters.