Health Form, University Immunization Policy, and Health Insurance
- The Health Form must be completed prior to the start of classes and returned to the address indicated on the form. Please click here and choose your school for the required Health Form.
- Students must comply with NYS Public Health Law by reading the required information about meningitis and completing the meningococcal vaccination response form. You will be able to do this through your SOLAR account. To view the University Immunization policy, click here.
- Titers for measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis and varicella are mandatory for all students enrolled in clinical programs.
- Student Health Services offers immunization and titer packages for a fee. You must be a current student enrolled in classes to receive this service.
- For information about the required student health insurance plan (SHIP), payment and waiver options, click here.