Healthier U Wellness Portal
Our most significant initiative to date, the Healthier U Wellness Portal is now live and available to all Stony Brook faculty and staff.
This centralized and fully integrated web-based tool will serve as the access point for all of our health and wellness programs, incentive campaigns, educational workshops and other engagement opportunities. Employees can set up an account and profile, complete a personal health assessment and then be provided a customized experience tailored to their individual health and wellness needs. Features of the portal include, but are not limited to:
- Access to over 40 virtual wellness workshops
- Track your sleep, stress, water and food intake
- Customized meal plans (including vegan, vegetarian, low lactose, gluten-free, etc.)
- Track your workouts with strength training, cardio and step logs
- Sync your fitness activity tracking device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, etc.)
- Nutrition or fitness questions? Talk to a trainer or dietitian
- Expansive health library including articles, videos, tools and a symptoms checker
- An app to help you stay engaged remotely
An example of a portal experience can be viewed here.
Please note that all personal information is kept confidential, never shared and only sourced in the aggregate. This de-identified data helps us better understand the health and wellness needs of our diverse population and how to better serve our employees with appropriate tools and resources. Details as to what information will be collected, how it will be used, who will receive it, and what will be done to keep it confidential can be found in our annual wellness program notice.
The Healthier U Wellness Portal continues our trend of creative mobile and flexible vehicles for employee health and wellness education and engagement, while reaffirming our commitment to being an industry leader in the health and wellness sector.
Stony Brook University is one of only eight academic institutions offering this comprehensive wellness platform; a testament to the value and investment leadership has placed on the health and well-being of the Stony Brook community.
TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT AND START USING THIS INVALUABLE RESOURCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Once your account is set up and you receive confirmation from Healthier U, visit the landing page to access the Healthier U Wellness Portal.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Healthier U.