Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
2023 Estimated Tuition & Fees (subject to Change)
|Global Certificate||Global Academic||Intensive English|
|Tuition / Program Fee||$1,980||$6,246*
|Campus Housing||$1,302 1
||$2,226 2||$2,542 3|
(Includes Housing Scholarship)
|Living Expenses 4||$725||$1,450||$1,450|
- All charges are subject to change without notice.
- Global Academic Program (GAP) tuition is based on a 6-credit program ($1,031/credit).
- University Fees include the Technology Fee, Academic Excellence Fee, College Fee, Recreation Fee, Transportation Fee, International Student Fee, Health Services Fee, Career Development Fee, and Health Insurance Fee.
- GAP students participating in a fully online program from outside the US will not be charged the Transportation Fee, International Student Fee, or Health Insurance Fee.
- Based on a daily rate of a single occupancy room ($62 per night) from 7/8 check-in to 7/29 check-out (21 nights). A double occupancy room is $1,113 ($53 per night). Room type is subject to availability.
- The housing cost is estimated at $2,226 (double occupancy room from 7/8 check-in to 8/19 check-out - 42 nights). A single room may be assigned based on room availability. A full housing scholarship is offered to tuition paying students enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits in the Global Academic Program. The student is responsible to pay any additional nights or charges.
- Based on a daily rate of a single occupancy room ($62 per night) from 7/8 check-in to 8/18 check-out (41 nights). A double occupancy room is $2,173 ($53 per night). Room type is subject to availability.
- The cost reflects the anticipated cost of books/supplies and food, but not personal expenses.
Tuition & Fee Payment
All tuition and fees must be paid in full by the first day of classes to ensure you do not incur any late charges.