Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
2022 Estimated Tuition & Fees (subject to Change)
|Global Certificate||Global Academic||Intensive English|
|Tuition / Program Fee||$1,980||
|University Fees 1||$409||$650||$613|
||$2,214 3||$2,560 4|
(Includes Housing Scholarship)
|Living Expenses 5||$708||$1,415||$1,415|
- All charges are subject to change without notice.
- Global Academic Program tuition is based on a 6-credit program.
- University Fees include the Technology Fee, Academic Excellence Fee, College Fee, Recreation Fee, Transportation Fee, International Student Fee, Health Services Fee, Career Development Fee, and Health Insurance Fee.
- Students participating in a fully online GSI program from outside the US will not be charged the Transportation Fee or International Student Fee, and may waive the Health Insurance Fee.
- Non-immigrant international students participating online from within the U.S. are required to pay a mandatory health insurance fee of $224.
- Based on a daily rate of a single occupancy room ($64 per night) from 7/2 check-in to 7/23 check-out (21 nights). A double occupancy room is $1,134 ($54 per night). Room type is subject to availability.
- The housing cost is estimated at $2,214 (double occupancy room from 7/2 check-in to 8/12 check-out - 41 nights). A single room may be assigned based on room availability. A full housing scholarship is offered to tuition paying students enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits in the Global Academic Program. The student is responsible to pay any additional nights or charges.
- Based on a daily rate of a single occupancy room ($64 per night) from 7/2 check-in to 8/11 check-out (40 nights). A double occupancy room is $2,160 ($54 per night). Room type is subject to availability.
- The cost reflects an anticipated cost of books/supplies and food, but not personal expenses.
Tuition & Fee Payment
All tuition and fees must be paid in full by the first day of classes to ensure you do not incur any late charges.