Annual Student, Faculty & Staff Awards
The Graduate School coordinates an annual awards program to honor outstanding students, faculty, and staff. The awards celebrate excellence and achievement in areas from teaching and research to leadership and service.
The Graduate School accepts award nominations year round, but the 2020 deadline is Monday, February 24, at 5:00 pm.
2020 Google Nomination Form - Coming soon
2020 Graduate Awards Call - Coming soon
Important Dates for 2020 Graduate Awards - Coming soon
For each nomination package, the nominator must complete a Google form and submit all supporting documentation electronically, in PDF format (in one combined file, if possible), to email@example.com. If the student nomination cannot be submitted directly by the Graduate Program Director, then the GPD must be cc’d on the submission. Nomination of faculty or staff for the Dean’s Awards can be submitted by other faculty, staff, current graduate students, or graduate alumni.
For questions or concerns regarding the nomination and submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full list of available awards is as follows:
Graduate Student Awards
- Dean's Alumni Association Leadership Award
- Dorothy L. Pieper Award
- Faculty-Staff Dissertation Fellowship
- John Dunn Excellence Award in Life Sciences
- John Marburger III Fellowship for Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- Joyce Turner Dissertation Fellowship
- Madeline Fusco Fellowship
- Mildred and Herbert Weisinger Dissertation Fellowship
- President's Award to Distinguished Doctoral Students
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching by a Graduate Student
- Dean's Award for Excellence and Innovation in Graduate Education
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Graduate Mentoring by a Faculty Member
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching by a Faculty Member
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Service by a Graduate Program Director
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Service by a Graduate Program Coordinator