Looking Ahead to the Fall Semester: Vendor Safety Reminders
As we continue to face this COVID-19 pandemic we remain steadfast in our dedication to keeping our campus community safe.
Below are some extremely important reminders and actions all vendors must abide by to ensure that we decrease the spread of this communicable disease.
- The virus is still prevalent. People are still infected, whether they are or are not demonstrating symptoms.
- Continue active social distancing maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
The best way to prevent illness is to participate in behaviors that help in avoidance of being exposed to this virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote keyboards and doorknobs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.