GET Mobile App
Use the GET Mobile App to Scan Your Student ID at the Cashier Station
To minimize risks of transmission, we will NOT be swiping your student ID cards.
Instead, you will scan your student ID at the cashier station from your mobile device using the GET App. Please have your student ID available as backup.
Place an Order View Menus View Hours
- Scan your Stony Brook student ID card from your mobile device
- Order pickup from many different dining locations
- Orders can be placed up to 5 days in advance!
- Starbucks at Melville Library
- Starbucks at Roth Cafe
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining
- SAC Market (Argo Tea and Craft Salads and Bowls)
- SAC Food Court
- Peet's Coffee (Alan S. deVries Center)
Accepted payment types:
- Dining Dollars
- Wolfie Wallet*
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
*Use Wolfie Wallet and save 8%!
How It Works:
Download the FREE GET Mobile app via the Apple app store or Google Play.
Select Stony Brook University, sign in with your NETID and password and then follow the prompts to set up your account. Before placing an order, be sure to enter your phone number in your GET profile within the app!
Remember to connect to Wolfie-Net Secure to access the campus wifi.
If you do not have a mobile device or lost your ID card, let us know by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org