FedEx Office Print Service Center Now Open in Melville Library
The Faculty Student Association (FSA) is pleased to announce that FedEx Office will be providing print and copy services to the Stony Brook University community.
As an industry leader, FedEx Office offers a state-of-the-art printing network for all of your business essentials including:
- Quick-turnaround and affordable black and white and color copies
- Large format printing for posters, banners and signs
- Packing and shipping services and supplies
- Direct mail services including envelope imprinting, insertion, sorting and mailing
- “Kitting” for presentation pieces that include folders, pamphlets, pens, CDs, etc. packaged together
- Summer storage program
Free local van delivery of printed materials is available to East Campus and Southampton Campus.
Jennifer Shemet has returned to Stony Brook as the On-Site Service Center Manager to offer high quality, reliable service to all campus departments and customers.
Visit the FedEx Office location in the lower level of the Melville library. FedEx Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm, closed on Sunday.
A custom website for submitting orders is currently being developed. In the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. You can find pricing for the most popular services on the FSA website.
Faculty Student Association