Sign Up for the Farm Share Program
Special Offer for Stony Brook Employees
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a way for you to buy fresh, local organic produce directly from our farm. It is a pre-paid share that you purchase before harvest season starts. The quality and taste of a vegetable picked at its peak the same day that you receive it is more delicious and nutritious.
Join our CSA Program!
- Invest in your Health!
- Eat more Fresh, Local, Organic Vegetables.
- Know where your food comes from.
- Affordable and convenient.
20 weeks of Fresh Produce (June to October)
- HALF SHARE - $350 (4 TO 6 VARIETY PER WEEK)
- FULL SHARE - $550 (7 TO 10 VARIETY PER WEEK)
- Pick up your shares here at Stony Brook (East Side Dining)!
Flexible billing option is available.
Checks, money order, cash or credit card accepted.
For more information visit www.naturalearthfarmsny.com