Skip Navigation

Off Campus Study

You may be eligible to receive financial aid if you are studying off campus and you meet certain conditions:

  1. You are participating in a Study Abroad or International Student Exchange program that is administered either through Stony Brook University or through another academic institution that is eligible to award Federal Title IV funds.
  2. You are participating in a National Student Exchange program administered by Stony Brook University.
  3. Due to external circumstances beyond your control, you find it necessary to take courses at an academic institution other than Stony Brook. The awarding of financial aid may be possible through the processing of a Consortium Agreement (agreement between Stony Brook University and the campus in which you plan to attend).

Click the appropriate button below for additional details.