Skip Navigation

International Students

International students are not eligible for Federal or State aid.

The only form of aid available to an international student is a private loan. This is a loan offered through a lending institution of your choice. You must apply directly with the lender. The lender may require that you have a co-signer. Some may require that the co-signer is a permanent resident, others require US citizenship.

Click here to learn more about loan options.

Stony Brook Universities Bursar Office does offer a monthly payment plan for paying your university charges.

Other helpful link for Stony Brook’s international students


Login to Edit