Skip Navigation


Students interested in applying for benefits under any of the VA educational assistance programs should contact Stony Brook’s  Office of Veterans Affairs.

Veteran Awards administered through the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC): Child of Veteran, Persian Gulf Veterans Tuition Award and Vietnam Veterans Tuition Award. Additional information and application procedures are available at  New York State HESC Web site.


Login to Edit