Graduate tuition scholarships (GTS) may be awarded to cover all or partial tuition charges. Graduate students must be full time, matriculated students to be eligible to receive GTS. Enrollment in undergraduate level courses does not contribute to full time status and tuition charges related to undergraduate courses are not covered by GTS funds.
Graduate tuition scholarships may be offered according to the following schedule:
- Doctoral students with full stipend support will receive a full tuition scholarship at in-state or out-of-state rate, subject to the residency requirements described above.
- Doctoral students with partial stipend support will receive a partial tuition scholarship that is pro-rated to their level of support at in-state or out-of-state rate, subject to the residency requirements described above.
- Master's students with full stipend support will receive full GTS at in-state rate only.
- Master’s students with partial stipend support will receive a partial tuition scholarship that is pro-rated to their level of support at in-state rate.
- Graduate students who do not receive stipend support are not eligible for tuition scholarships.
Failure by a student to satisfy the eligibility requirements as of Day 15 of the semester will result in rescission of the tuition scholarship award.
Eligibility: Information regarding tuition and broad-based fee scholarship eligibility can be found on the Graduate School's website and the Graduate Bulletin. For more information, please contact your graduate program director.
The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Services administers scholarship opportunities for continuing students via Scholarship Universe, a matching tool based upon student's personalized profiles.
Start matching to scholarships via Scholarship Universe today!