Skip Navigation

Receiving financial aid under federal and state programs is contingent upon meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements. These process guidelines differ from University Academic Standing guidelines as defined in the Undergraduate Bulletin, the HSC Bulletin, and the Graduate Bulletin.

Students are highly encouraged to familiarize themselves with Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements. 

Federal SAP Summer SAP FAQ SAP Video
Login to Edit