Confirmation of Attendance
- Enrolling in courses is not enough to secure your financial aid. It is essential that you attend all classes for which you are enrolled.
- Prior to the start of each semester Federal Aid will disburse based on the student’s enrollment on the date of disbursement.
- If a financial aid hold exists, Federal Aid will not disburse.
- After the start of each semester, immediately following Add/Drop, attendance must be confirmed by your instructor in order for Federal Grants and Perkins Loan funds to disburse.
- After the semester has ended The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services is required to verify that students who receive a non-passing grade (F, I, Q, U, NR, NC, W) actually attended or participated in the class.
- Failure to attend can be expensive. Your aid may be reduced retroactively, requiring you to repay aid you have received.
- If you have any questions about your enrollment and eligibility for financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.