Assistant / Associate Professor or Clinical Assistant / Associate Professor
2. NYS dental license or eligibility.
3. Certificate in Prosthodontics from a CODA accredited postdoctoral program.
2. PhD, MS or other advanced degree.
3. Experience with digital dentistry (CAD/CAM design and fabrication).
4. National recognition for scholarly and publication activity and participation in national organizations related to area of expertise.
5. Greater than 3 years of clinical, teaching and administrative experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
2. Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply. Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental address, email or fax below.
|Ms. Elizabeth A. Schroeder|
|Senior Staff Assistant|
|Prosthodontics and Digital Technology|
|1105 Westchester Hall|
|Stony Brook, NY 11794-8712|
|Fax: (631) 632-3961|
|Official Job Title:||Assistant / Associate Professor or Clinical Assistant / Associate Professor|
|Campus:||Health Sciences Center|
|Department:||Prosthodontics and Digital Technology|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Posting Start Date:||06/26/2019|
|Posting End Date:||11/04/2019|
Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 11/04/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY/RESEARCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE ALL TO APPLY INCLUDING INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS. IF YOU NEED A DISABILITY-RELATED ACCOMMODATION, PLEASE CALL THE UNIVERSITY HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT (631) 632-6161 OR THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT (631) 444-4700. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TITLE II CRIME AWARENESS AND SECURITY ACT, A COPY OF OUR CRIME STATISTICS IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST BY CALLING (631) 632-6350. IT CAN ALSO BE VIEWED ON-LINE AT THE UNIVERSITY POLICE WEBSITE AT http://www.stonybrook.edu/police
|Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty||
Posting Date: 06/26/2019