Assistant / Associate Professor or Clinical Assistant / Associate Professor
2. NYS dental license or eligibility.
3. Certificate in Prosthodontics from a CODA accredited postdoctoral program.
2. PhD, MS or other advanced degree.
3. Experience with digital dentistry (CAD/CAM design and fabrication).
4. National recognition for scholarly and publication activity and participation in national organizations related to area of expertise.
5. Greater than 3 years of clinical, teaching and administrative experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
2. Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply. Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental address, email or fax below.
|Ms. Elizabeth A. Schroeder|
|Senior Staff Assistant|
|Prosthodontics and Digital Technology|
|1105 Westchester Hall|
|Stony Brook, NY 11794-8712|
|Fax: (631) 632-3961|
|Official Job Title:||Assistant / Associate Professor or Clinical Assistant / Associate Professor|
|Campus:||Health Sciences Center|
|Department:||Prosthodontics and Digital Technology|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Posting Start Date:||06/26/2019|
|Posting End Date:||11/04/2019|
Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 11/04/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
If you need a disability-related accommodation, please call the university office of institutional diversity and equity at (631)632-6280.
|Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty||
Posting Date: 06/26/2019