Summer in the USA for International High School Students
Are you thinking about going to college in the United States? Summer in the U.S.A. puts you on campus at one of our nation’s top research universities, Stony Brook University. Spend two weeks learning about our outstanding academic programs, meeting our faculty, and finding out what Stony Brook has to offer you. We are located only 100 kilometers east of New York City on the East Coast of the United States, close to major airports.
The program fee of $5,000 USD includes:
- Airport Pick-Up
- Field Trips
- Intensive English Courses
- College Admissions Advising
- Career Exploration
- Academic Lectures and Courses taught by SBU faculty
Program Dates: July 15, 2018 - July 28, 2018
- Meet Stony Brook University faculty. Attend lectures and seminars. Engage in hands-on research, experiments, and leadership projects.
- Explore the vast resources of Stony Brook University, including the University Hospital and Brookhaven National Laboratory, which the University co-manages.
- Learn about the U.S. college application and admission process, including policies of Stony Brook.
- Learn how to select a college abroad and how to write a successful college admissions essay. Take intensive English language classes on campus.
To apply for Explore Stony Brook, mail your application,parent consent form, health form and high school transcript, by May 1 to:
Summer in the U.S.A.
118 Administration Building
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-1901