Help us maintain our tradition of excellence
We truly appreciate your support! Support for the Department of European Languages, Literatures & Cultures helps us to support our students.
What we do:
- We help students to build their communicative proficiency in the languages we teach;
- We help students to understand the linguistic and cultural connotations of World Languages;
- We help students to develop intercultural comprehension and communicative skills;
- We help our students to develop the skills that they need to compete in the global marketplace.
Your support will help us to provide scholarships to our students, including those studying to become World Language teachers.
Your generosity, whether it's the renewal of your support or the decision to give for the first time, allows us to better support our students. We’re grateful for your contributions.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE DEPARTMENT OF EUROPEAN LANGUAGES,LITERATURE, & CULTURES:
You can donate to the department directly through either planned giving or outright gifts, which often carry special tax incentives.
You can give directly online through the Stony Brook Foundation. You can opt to donate to the European Languages Fund for Excellence, or any one of our individual funds. Some examples are listed below.
Give by Mail
You can write a check payable to Stony Brook Foundation, Fund # xxxxxx, and mail it directly to us at:Department of European Languages, Literatures & Cultures, Chairperson Stony Brook University 2128 Humanities Building Stony Brook, NY 11794-5359
We can talk about your interests and help you match your passion with the best opportunity to give.
We thank you for your support!
Funds that need your support:
- European Languages Fund For Excellence A/C 299520
- Department of French A/C 265970
- Latin and/or CLS Studies A/C 244810