Note: You may donate online by clicking on the SBF#s.
Contributing to the Department and Student Excellence
- SBF #227180 Ecology & Evolution Award for Student Excellence
Provides awards based on merit to students in the Department of Ecology and Evolution
- SBF #264270 Ecology and Evolution Department Fund for Excellence
Contributing to Graduate Student Research
- SBF #362010 Lawrence B. Slobodkin Fund for Graduate Research
Fund and support research and travel to professional meetings. First preference is given to proposals for work that focuses on lower animals and non-flowering plants.
- SBF #362350 R. R. Sokal Research in Statistical Biology
Supports graduate student research and travel to professional meetings for students engaged in research that relates to the application or development of statistical analyses in the biological sciences.
- SBF #363800 George Williams Endowment Fund for Student Research (in evolutionary biology)
Endowed Colloquium Lectures
Rohlf Medal Fund
- SBF #364180 Rohlf Medal
Supports the Rohlf Medal for distinguished contributions to morphometrics