New NYS-Funded Fundamentals of
Offshore Wind Program
Registration Now Open!
Stony Brook University's Fundamentals of Offshore Wind program is designed for professionals currently working in or aspiring to enter the wind sector. Attendees will experience an all-encompassing overview of wind energy through modules focused on marine and atmospheric science, engineering, economics, environmental impacts, and business implications.
- 45-hour, 3-week program offered completely online
- Courses taught by SBU faculty and industry experts
- Opportunity to engage with industry representatives and connect with fellow professionals
- Funded through a New York State grant
- Students will earn a Stony Brook University micro-credential in the form of a digital badge
The program runs from August 2 through August 20. Applications will be accepted through July 15. Visit our website for complete details and an application link.