NYS and National Resources
- Vet Center - Offers a wide range of services to Veterans and their families, including counseling.
- Veterans Administration Aid & Assistance Pension Program - Provides benefits for Veterans and surviving spouses who require the regular attendance of another person to assist them with everyday needs and tasks.
- Wounded Warrior Project - Raises awareness and provides assistance to injured service members and their families.
- Jobs for Veterans
NY State Division of Veterans' Affairs - Advocates on behalf of New York’s Veterans and their families, to ensure they receive benefits granted by law for service in the United States Armed Forces.
Resources By Region
Semper 4 Veterans - Volunteer program designed to meet the needs of Long Island Veterans.
- Long Island Vets Help
- Veteran's Health Alliance of Long Island - Promote the health and well being of Long Island veterans and their families through advocacy, and a broad array of services.
- Boots on the Ground NY - A group of Veterans who provide services for other Veterans, such as delivering food to their families and sending care packages to military units.
New York City
- Veteran Mondays - Helping veterans find employment