NYS and National Resources
ADD Referral -A guide to making an informed decision about ADHD treatment options.
Child Care Aware - Child care resource.
NYS Office of Children and Family Services -OCFS has wide-ranging responsibilities for the provision of services to children, youth, families, and vulnerable adults.
Families Together in NY State - Provides for families of children and youth with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
Children, Teens & Resiliency - Resilience guide for parents and teachers.
- National Association of School Psychologists - List of websites on various topics including bullying.
- Bully Police USA - List of states with anti-bullying laws.
- Committee for Children - Prevention of bullying, violence, & child abuse.
- Reaching In Reaching Out - Promoting Resilience in Young Children.
- NY Parenting - Articles, education and activities for parents and children.
- Parent to Parent of NYS -Confidential website for parents of individuals with special needs and professionals can meet and share information.
Resources By Region
- The Long Island Advocacy Center, Inc. - Dedicated to protecting the legal rights of students and individuals with disabilities.
New York City