NYS and National Resources
Drug Screening - Provides a quiz about involvement with drugs in the past 12 months
- Gambler's Anonymous - A self-help organization for compulsive gamblers who desire to stop gambling. There are no dues or fees for membership.
- National Council on Problem Gambling -A national advocate for programs and services to assist problem gamblers and their families. 24-hour confidential helpline.
- New Beginnings Drug Rehab - Discover the right treatment and start your new beginning.
- New York Recovery Coaches: Call (607) 221-0157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York State Physician Advocacy Committee for Physician Health
- OASAS New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services provides a variety of resources, including a 24-7 toll free hotline as well as patient advocacy and certification services.
- OASAS Gambling Resources - The New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services has responsibility for problem gambling oversight and services statewide. If you or someone you care about needs help, contact the HOPEline at 1-877-8-HOPENY (1-877-846-7369)
- Rational Recovery - Source of information, counseling, guidance, & direct instruction on independent recovery from alcohol and other drugs.
Resources By Region
- Gam-Anon - A self-help organization for the spouse, family, or close friends of compulsive gamblers.
- Long Island Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence (LICADD) - 24 hour assistance: (631) 979-1700
New York City