We Heard You Seawolves!
NEW for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
- Kosher for Passover items available at Market at West and Emporium at East Side: Matzah, Chicken Soup, Salmon & Vegetables, Roasted Chicken, Potato & Vegetables, Beef Brisket, Potato & Vegetables, Vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage, Honey Cake, Lemon Soda, Cola, Water
- More Grocery Items at Market at West: Philadephia Cream Cheese, Hunt's Pudding Snacks, Vlasic Pickles, Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce, Green Giant Vegetables.
- International additions to Market at West: Pad Thai Noodles, Thai Peanut Sauce, Picked Ginger, Sesame Oil, Rice Vinegar, Red Chili Paste, Green Curry Paste, Kitchen of India (Palak Paneer, Pav Bhaji, Rajma Masala).
- We’ve added PIZZA into the weekly menu rotation at dine-in! Available at East Side dine-in on Fridays and Sundays, West Side dine-in on Thursdays and Sundays, and West Side dine-in on Tuesday and Friday during Late Night.
- For better flow and line queuing, East Side Dining weekend meal service has been moved from Urban Eats to dine-in.
- All East Side GET pick up will be at the Changing Times Food Truck window.
- Add On Meal Exchange - expanded to include Market at West Side, Emporium, Halal NY, SAC GET mobile, ESD GET mobile and breakfast options.
- Breakfast pizza is now available at dine-in (Tuesday's at East Side and Wednesday's at West Side)
- BBQ sauce available on request at the East Side Dine-In and West Side Dine-In grills
- Grilled Chicken available on request at the East Side Dine-In and West Side Dine-In grills
- Halal chicken and other proteins available at the East Side Dine-In and West Side Dine-In grills
- Vegan Burgers available at the East Side Dine-In and West Side Dine-In grills
- Soy sauce and Sriracha available on request at West Side Dine-In Stir fry.
- Soy milk is available for breakfast.
- New Plantiful Composed Salads with your choice of protein.
- Rooted Vegan station at dine-in.
- Made-to-order Hibachi now available at Jasmine.
- Taco Bar on Tuesdays and Gyro Bar on Thursdays at East Side and West Side dining.
- Added to the Menu Rotation: Chicken Fingers and Ice Cream Novelties .
- Cuisines from Dominican Republic, Peru, Puerto Rico and Spain for Hispanic Heritage Month .
- Cuisines that feature flavors from Africa to the Caribbean and the American South for Black History Month .
- Moved Late Night to dine-in.
- Fun Weekly Pop ups - churros, zeppoles, apple cider donuts, pretzel palooza, Argo Tea and ice cream.
- East vs. West Competitions - Meatball Throwdown, Chili Cookoff and Wing Competition (with prizes from USG).
- Spookybrook collaboration - pumpkins and decorating kits, comfort foods, character cutouts and contest and candy treats .
- Jasmine hot entrées available at Emporium and Market at West Side as well as sushi and mochi.
- More Vegetarian breakfast options.
- GET Grocery delivery (free with $25 min. order)
- Customizable options added to GET mobile - grill items, personal pizzas, craft salads and omelets
- Mashed Potato Bowls!
- Lenten Meals - Fish Fridays, Pizza, Pasta
- Super Bowl - collaboration with RHA
- Fresh2U - heat and eat meals at Market at West Side and Emporium at East Side
- Island Soul Cooking Show - collaboration with USG
- Teaching Kitchen - collaboration with USG