CTLC is a NY State approved provider of Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE)
credits. We work with K-12 district and building administration, teacher centers,
other universities, teacher training organizations, and individual teachers to provide
research-based resources, support, and training. Membership can be customized based
on the district's needs.
- Exclusive access to Stony Brook's renowned research library, resources, labs, etc.
- Access to curated web resources for CTLC member schools
- EdCreate Lab access (not available to non-members) to use the "classrooms of the future"
for elementary, middle, high school, and adult learners
- Companion workshops and events free for PTA members and School Board members
- Exclusive networking events, free access to webinars, collaboration opportunities,
and support and training
- Access grant-writing support services for activities connected to the CTLC
Membership Fees and Pricing Structure:*
Budget $55M+: $3,000
Budget $25M - $54M: $1,500
Budget under $25M+: $750
*If a school is part of the NYC DOE, each school will be considered a "district" for
membership to the CTLC.
Find Out More
If you are a district representative who wants to discuss membership, including how
your district might be about to use CARES Act funding, please contact
Dr. Nicole Galante.