Skip Navigation


 Any non-SBU entity that is considered a vendor at your event requires a permit from FSA (fee based) and the event organized is required to ensure compliance. Additionally the Wang Center requires all vendors to have their table covered. Any vendor requiring power or more than the 6ft table with 2 chairs must be identified prior to your event. 

Please complete the application and fax to 631.632.6573.