Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: June 4 th, 2021
Abstract Criteria: Abstracts submitted for the 2021 IRACDA National Conference must comply with the following criteria.
Each abstract should contain:
- An explanation of the study objective/rationale
- A brief description of methods (if relevant)
- A summary of the obtained results
- A statement of conclusions
- Abstract should be no longer than 250 words (not including title, authors, and affiliations).
- Please do not include figures in your abstract.
Acceptance for a lightning talk will be based off of compliance with the information above as well as satisfactory language/grammar and organization.
- Size of poster: Maximum of 44x44 inches.
- Layout of poster: Posters will be virtually uploaded, therefore portrait and landscape orientations are acceptable for any dimensions smaller than 44x44.