Stony Brook University Grant Administration
- COEUS Checklist
- Interactive budget worksheet
- Institutional Facts/Information Frequently Requested by Sponsors
- 04/07/2017 Current Rate Agreement
- Proposal Deadline Policy
- OVPR Contacts
- COEUS Quick Tips for Submitting a New Proposal
- Pro Tips for (Occasional) COEUS Users
- Submitting a proposal for approvals? Other questions about grants administration and grantseeking at Stony Brook? Review these FAQs
Proposal Compliance and Competitiveness
- NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG)-effective January 29,2018 - HTML | PDF
- NSF proposal submission checklist
- NSF proposal writing guide
- NIH sample applications
Identifying Funding Opportunities
- Pivot – A Stony Brook University subscription-based service providing a searchable, all-inclusive funding opportunity (federal, state, private, and international) database with customizable notification settings. Quick-start guide .
- A comprehensive departure point for funding opportunities and for College of Engineering and Applied Sciences specific opportunities
- Grants.gov – Presents an all-inclusive federal resource for finding federal funding opportunities, accessing Workspace and required proposal packets, and guidance on policies procedures
- Federal RePORTER - Explore what research federal agencies are supporting. Find collaborators, get to know the research interests of federal science-funding agencies, and understand Stony Brook sources of support.
- NIH RePORTER – Explore what research the NIH supports. The site provides access to a robust database of historical and newly-funded projects.
Other Grantseeking Resources