Stony Brook University Grant Administration
- Interactive budget worksheet
- Institutional Facts/Information Frequently Requested by Sponsors
- 05/08/2018 Current Rate Agreement
- Proposal Deadline Policy
- OVPR Contacts
For all proposals due July 1, 2018, or later, please use myRESEARCH . COEUS will be deactivated June 30, 2018.
CEAS and University Grantseeking Resources
- Seeking CEAS cost-share, matching funds, or a letter of commitment? View the Research Support Request (RSR) policy and procedures and form .
- Beginning the grant-seeking process? View the Research Cycle Overview
- Looking for individual support? College of Engineering and Applied Sciences provides these services or request support for a specific project here
Proposal Compliance and Competitiveness
- NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) - effective January 29, 2018 - HTML | PDF
- NSF proposal submission checklist
- NSF proposal writing guide
- NIH sample applications
- Data Management Plan (DMP)
- Template library - please email request to CEAS_Grants@stonybrook.edu
Identifying Funding Opportunities
- Pivot – A Stony Brook University subscription-based service providing a searchable, all-inclusive funding opportunity (federal, state, private, and international) database with customizable notification settings. Quick-start guide .
- A comprehensive departure point for funding opportunities and for College of Engineering and Applied Sciences specific opportunities
- gov – Presents an all-inclusive federal resource for finding federal funding opportunities, accessing Workspace and required proposal packets, and guidance on policies procedures
- Federal RePORTER - Explore what research federal agencies are supporting. Find collaborators, get to know the research interests of federal science-funding agencies, and understand Stony Brook sources of support.
- NIH RePORTER – Explore what research the NIH supports. The site provides access to a robust database of historical and newly-funded projects.
Other Grantseeking Resources