Stony Brook University Grant Administration
- Institutional Facts/Information Frequently Requested by Sponsors
- Current Rate Agreement – current starting 04/04/2019
- Proposal Deadline Policy
- OVPR Contacts
CEAS and University Grantseeking Resources
- Research Support Request (RSR) policy and procedures and form .
- New to the grant-seeking process? See - Research Cycle Overview .
- Looking for individual support? See CEAS services offered or request support .
Proposal Compliance and Competitiveness
- NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) - effective February 25, 2019 - HTML | PDF
- NSF proposal submission checklist
- NSF proposal writing guide
- NIH sample applications
- Data Management Plan (DMP)
- Biographical Sketch (NSF 2019)
- Collaborations and Other Affiliations (COA) (NSF 2019)
- NSF COA FAQs
- Current and Pending Support (NSF 2019)
- Template library - please email request to William.Kay@stonybrook.edu
Identifying Funding Opportunities
- Pivot – A subscription-based service providing a searchable, all-inclusive funding opportunity database with customizable notification settings. Quick-start guide .
- For College of Engineering and Applied Sciences funding opportunities
- Grants.gov – All-inclusive resource for finding federal grant opportunities, accessing Workspace and required proposal packets, and guidance on policies and procedures.
- FedBizOpps.gov – A comprehensive database of all current federal spending opportunities , inclusive of grants and presolicitation notices. A first stop for Department of Defense opportunities. Provides customizable notification settings.
- Federal RePORTER - Explore what research federal agencies are supporting. Find collaborators, get to know the research interests of federal science-funding agencies, and understand Stony Brook sources of support.
- NIH RePORTER – Explore what research the NIH supports. The site provides access to a robust database of historical and newly-funded projects.
Other Grantseeking Resources