SUEZ North America Endowed Scholarship
Suez North America is offering one scholarship, in the amount of a $1,000 award, designated for eligible undergraduate students in Civil Engineering. Eligible students must remain in good academic standing, maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and be enrolled full-time in Civil Engineering.
To qualify for the Suez North America Endowed Scholarship, interested students must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences for the full academic year (BOTH the fall and the spring semesters)
- Be matriculated in the Civil Engineering major
- Demonstrate high academic achievement (cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher)
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- A completed application form
- A one-page statement outlining personal and professional goals as they pertain to the pursuit of a career or advanced degree in the water industry. Career or advanced degree may include water treatment, water recycling, water quality, etc.
- A resume
(link only available during scholarship submission period)
All scholarship awards are subject to renewal of the scholarship by the donor and the receipt of funding for these awards.
If selected to receive this scholarship, you will be required to furnish this office with a letter of thanks to the donor of the scholarship. Details will be specified in the scholarship offer letter.
Students who are in their graduate career of an accelerated degree program are ineligible to receive an undergraduate scholarship award.