Learn to build high-performing teams and transform your organization
Stony Brook University’s Leadership programs are designed to equip current and emerging
leaders with the skills and strategies they need to succeed in a constantly evolving
Each program is built on the three pillars of successful leadership:
- Individual Leadership: Leading Yourself. Improve personal leadership skills by focusing on evaluation, assessment and applications.
- Team Leadership: Leading Others. Build the skills necessary to understand and cultivate high-performing teams.
- Strategic Leadership: Leading an Organization. Develop the ability to visualize, plan and execute effective plans to achieve organizational goals.
All sessions are highly interactive – using case studies, role-playing, and individual and team activities reflecting real-world pressures and opportunities. The instructors are experts in their fields, with the background to draw from years of on-the-job experience.
Read what our past participants have to say about our leadership programs:
"Unbelievable!!! So much useful information that we can start using right away."
– Polina Adelson, Director, Process Performance, National Grid
"The instructors were all so passionate and excellent and the curriculum design was diverse and impactful."
– Lindsay Goldberg, Assistant Vice President, Northwell
"I liked the detailed questions laid out to help guide us in developing a plan. Including incentives, resources, and skills to identify."
– Alka lqbal, Executive Director, The NPD Group
Fill out the form below to learn more about the Leadership programs we offer.
PROGRAMS AND COURSES
HR Professionals: Each course is SHRM-aligned and qualifies for re-certification credits.
Bring Stony Brook to Your Organization
Stony Brook University's Center for Corporate Education offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.