Women in STEM Leadership
Improve Your Skills. Boost Your Confidence. Grow Your Network.
The Women in STEM Leadership program offers an immersive, transformative experience that will boost your STEM career to new heights by helping you identify and hone the leadership skills to become an influencer and mentor in your workplace and beyond.
And for women in STEM, the timing has never been better.
Women continue to increase their representation in STEM professions, from 1.3 million in STEM jobs (26%) in 2003 to nearly 2 million (29%) in 2017. (Source)
Despite this growth, many women exit STEM careers due to culture, bias, and a lack of advancement opportunities. With the right tools, training, and support, women can not only thrive in these fields, but become mentors and leaders driving the future of their organizations.
For parity. For unity. For community.
This three-day, interactive program will feature:
- Experiential workshops
- Peer-to-peer exercises
- Keynote speeches by high-caliber executives
- Many ways to network
This productive and rewarding experience is an immersive, residential program:
- Your fee includes your hotel stay and meals
- Residing on campus grants more opportunities to learn and network—and book a 30-minute one-on-one session with a professional leadership coach—before and after regular session times
The benefits will last well beyond the program as you:
- Join and connect with a community of graduates (more than 45 and growing)
- Return to work as an agent of change, making a positive impact on your co-workers and workplace culture
- Deliver a continuous return on your employer’s investment by leading, mentoring, and driving the future of their business
- Receive additional online content throughout the year to expand on what you’ve already learned
“I truly feel as though this program enabled me to think about my future and plan on how to get there. I feel empowered.”