Career Workshop | CW001 Date: May 18, 2020
Time: 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Course Length: 1/2 Day (4 hours)
Course Fee: $170.00 (10% discount for PMI members)
This class will be held synchronously online. The required technology is a computer that is running Windows 7 or later, with a webcam and microphone.
DO YOU REPRESENT AN ORGANIZATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
More than 500 displaced professionals have already taken this unique four-hour "job search" workshop. The focus is on conducting research, not writing a resume; it's on preparing and implementing a marketing plan, not on applying for posted positions. Attendees will see how the Six Degrees of Separation impact their marketing strategy and learn how to ask for support from individuals in their network.
- Ways to let employers know you have what they're looking for
- Tips for showing that your talent is transferrable
- Networking techniques for introverts
- Real life, recent case studies in self marketing
- Recognizing how your personality type can drive your job search strategy
Who should attend
Anyone in "job search" mode - either unemployed or looking to make a job or career change. The Career Transition Workshop has something of value for everyone, even those who attended workshops at outplacement firms or the department of labor.
What others are saying
- "Your passion really comes through and motivates people to keep up the fight."
- "I learned more in four hours than in four months at [a leading outplacement firm]."
- "I like your dynamic nature, can-do attitude, and enthusiasm."
The results speak for themselves - we are proud to have a 30% placement rate for graduates
of the Project Management and Business Analysis programs, both of which include this
Career Transition Workshop.