Export Controls: ITAR/EAR Compliance
Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1 Day (8 hours)
Course Fee: $350.00
DO YOU REPRESENT AN ORGANIZATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
If your company is engaged in exporting, you know how complex it is to deal with export controls and ensure compliance with the regulations. Determining agency jurisdiction and classification under the appropriate regulations is difficult and requires a comprehensive understanding of the regulations — even more so under the new Export Control Reform (ECR) initiatives and regulations. Noncompliance can be costly and even lead to loss of export privileges.
Our one-day workshop, Export Controls: ITAR/EAR Compliance, will provide you with a solid understanding of export compliance under International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), with a focus on the continuing changes under Export Control Reform (ECR). The program will review the regulations as they currently exist as well as the new “500” and “600” series and other critical changes to the ITAR and EAR. You will also learn how to properly classify your exports and obtain the necessary licensing and permission to export.
Work Topics Include:
- The changes related to the new Export Control Reform (ECR) initiatives and regulations
- The steps you need to take for full compliance
- Your responsibilities in supporting your company’s compliance program
- The changes to ITAR classification for specific items
A thorough knowledge of export rules and regulations will ensure your company’s compliance and give you a competitive advantage in today’s crowded export field.
- Responsibility for Compliance: Why Comply
- Know your customer
- An overview of International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) & Terms
- An overview of Export Administration Regulations (EAR) & Terms
- What is an Export
- USA Munitions List
- Violations, Penalties, Administrative Procedures
- Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
- Trade Compliance Managers
- International Planners and Purchasing Agents
- Legal/Contract Administrators
- International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors, and Coordinators
- Senior Administrative, Operational, and Finance Executives
- Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers